Family Comes First: Bring your family to Australia!

Family has your back in testing times, holds your hand through adversities and family is the first to celebrate your growth! Nurturing a family life in Australia is no longer a dream! With meticulous planning and cautiously manoeuvring through the administrative steps, one can build a world for themselves in the vast expanses of Australia. Not just for you, but put together a haven for your partner, family, and children in Australia. Come to KNpact and work out how to accommodate your family in the Australian context. 

The family member who wishes to move to Australia does not have to prove their English proficiency as it is required for other visa purposes. Moreover, the applicant is eligible for free English tuitions to improve their language. 

Only an Australian citizen, or a permanent resident of the country, or an eligible New Zealand citizen are eligible to sponsor the visa of their parent, partner, spouse or child.

Australia Visa Journey

Australian Sponsor

I have a family member in Australia who is Australian citizen, or a permanent resident of the country, or an eligible New Zealand citizen and can sponsor my visa

Types Of Visa

I have defined the purpose of my visa and have figured out if I require a temporary or permanent visa


I have all the required documents

One Big Happy Family in Australia!

Explore options to bring your family closer to you while in Australia

Partner Visa (Apply Overseas)

This visa helps the spouse of an eligible Australian resident  to move to Australia. By its nature it is temporary in the beginning, but it will mature to become a permanent partner visa. Thus, one must apply for both temporary (309) and permanent (100) visas one after the other  

Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visa

If your fiancé is an eligible Australian resident, this visa will enable you to come to Australia to marry your partner. You will be then eligible to apply for a partner visa. The visa is active between 9 to 15 months of approval according to your case.

Subclass 820 and 801 (Apply onshore)

Much akin to the subclass 309 and 100, this visa stream enables the spouse or partner of an eligible Australian resident to live in Australia. You apply for both temporary (820) and permanent (801) visas one after the other the temporary will allow you to stay until the permanent visa is processed. The only difference is that you must be present in Australia while applying for this visa. 

Subclass 101 Child Visa

A child under the age of 18 years is eligible to apply for this Visa. The child must be dependent on their parent who is an eligible Australian resident. The child can also be a full-time student who is above 18 but under 25 who is financially dependent on the parent. This visa will help the child to migrate and access Australian Medicare. The child can then go ahead and apply for Australian citizenship in future

Subclass 173 Contributory Parent (Temporary) Visa
Subclass 143 Contributory Parent Visa
Subclass 870 Sponsored Parent (Temporary) Visa

This temporary visa enables the parent of an eligible Australian resident to join their ward for a temporary stay. This visa will let the parent stay in Australia for up to 2 years. The candidate must satisfy the balance of the family test. Once this is granted, the applicant can apply for a permanent visa.

If you hold a Subclass 173 visa sponsored by your offspring, this visa will grant your permanent residency. Once this has been granted, the candidate can apply for Australian citizenship. The candidate must also hold an Assurance of Support from the offspring unless they are applying for Retirement Pathway. One can apply to this visa independently too.

The parent of an eligible Australian resident can visit Australia for 3 to 5 years with this visa. The visa can be extended up to 10 years and an approved Parent Sponsor application is paramount. Once the sponsorship is approved within 6 months the candidate should be applying for this visa. The candidate might also be present in Australia and can gain the permission to apply from Australia.


  • Suite 19, 103 George Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150
  • Tel: 02 8090 8875
    Fax: 02 9622 2342
  • [email protected]


Take a look at more details and code of conduct.