We offer advice on all temporary and permanent Australian visas.

Skilled migration visas (GSM):

This visa offers permanent residence for skilled workers, both professional and trade.
Basic requirements include:

  • acceptable skills
  • trade or tertiary qualifications
  • recent work experience
  • English language ability
  • age under 45 years.

Australian relative sponsorship and government sponsorship visas are also available.

Partner Visa

If your partner is an Australian citizen, or an Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen and your partner is willing to sponsor you, then you may be eligible for one of the partner category visas on condition that you and your partner meet one of the following requirements:

  • Intend to get married in Australia
  • Have already been married
  • Have a de facto relationship for at least 12 months. This criterion may be waived.

This visa is for a married or de facto relationship. If you are eligible, you will get a temporary visa of approximately 2-year period before you can get a permanent visa

You and your partner must show a mutual commitment to a shared life as husband and wife to the exclusion of all others. You and your partner must be living together or, if not, any separation must be only temporary. You and your partner must also have a genuine and continuing relationship.

Parent Visa

Parent visa is designed for a parent who can meet the balance of family test and his or her child is a settled Australian citizen, settled permanent resident or settled eligible New Zealand citizen. The parent’s partner and other family members may be combined into one application if they meet certain requirements. In this way, you only need to pay one first installment application fee for all the applicants included in the application, but each applicant needs to pay a second installment visa application fee.

Balance of family test:

A specified child is a child who is a permanent resident, or a citizen of Australia, or an eligible New Zealand citizen.

You will meet the balance of family test if you satisfy one of the following criteria:

  • Each of your children is a specified child
  • The number of specified children is greater than, or equal to, the total number of children who are residents overseas
  • The number of specified children is greater than the greatest number of children who are residents in any single overseas country.
Student visas:

Studying in Australia has many benefits including the opportunity of becoming a permanent resident. Applicants who wish to apply for Student Visas are assessed based on the country of their passport. Many people apply for student visas in the hope of becoming permanent Residence at a later stage however, after they have already made arrangements they realize that the course they have applied to study will not lead to it. It is extremely important, if you are wishing to become a Permanent Resident through a Student Visa, that you study an appropriate course. After a student has complete studying in Australia they may be eligible to apply for a Skilled (Onshore) Visa which is points tested.

Ensuring you meet all the requirements for the Skilled Visa you should plan ahead. Undertaking a minimum 2 year course and pre-assessing yourself against the points test is vital in ensuring that you will qualify for Permanent Residency on completion of your course. People from countries where English is not the first language must also prove that they have sufficient English skills to be eligible for a Student Visa.
International Student course fees are expensive and taking a risk of applying for a Student Visa without the right advice may prove to be very costly. Contact us for the right advice before lodging your application.

English proficiency

Evidence that you have a minimum overall band score of 6.0 in IELTS to commence the course or an overall band score of 5.0 IELTS to obtain a student visa to undertake a maximum of 30 weeks ELICOS to achieve the minimum overall band score of 6.0 IELTS.

The IELTS test must have been conducted not more than 2 years before the day on which your application was made. In other words, the test must be taken prior to lodging a student visa application. If you sit the test after you have lodged your application, the results of the test cannot be taken into account.

Other relevant matters

School reports and academic records showing satisfactory completion of Year 12 or equivalent, or, if you have provided a Confirmation of Enrolment certificate for a foundation course, then school reports and academic records showing satisfactory completion of Year 11. Any other matters that are considered to be relevant to assessing your application are taken into account. These may include, but are not limited to, your background, immigration history, and academic record.

Employer nomination visas:

Applicants are sponsored by Australian employers who are unable to meet their recruitment needs from the Australian labour market either on a temporary or permanent basis.

Family migration visas:
  • permanent residence for parents sponsored by their children
  • remaining relatives
  • married, de facto or interdependent partners
Regional sponsored visas:

The Australian Government has established various regional migration schemes to encourage people to live and work or conduct business away from the capital cities. The migration criteria of these schemes have concessions and lesser requirements than the mainstream visas.

Busines visas:

Permanent or temporary residence visas are available for:

  • business owners
  • senior executives
  • investors
  • business people with successful business backgrounds wishing to establish or purchase a business in Australia.
Visitor Visa

If you simply want to come to Australia for a holiday, enjoy sightseeing or visit your relatives or friends. This may be the visa you should apply for. This visa is for a short term and non-working purpose.

Other Visas:

There are several visas available to visit Australia, for studies or to work there. The list is quite long and among the popular ones are:

  • Short stay business visa (up to 3 months)
  • Long stay business visa (up to 4 years)
  • Visitor visa – social visits to meet relatives
  • Tourist visa

Each visa application should be carefully prepared and lodged as the criteria to be satisfied are stringent and the supporting documentation that are to be provided are lengthy. Please contact us to find out more.


1. Australian Campus Network (CAN) 02218K
2. Australian College of Applied Psychology 001328Ap
3. Blue Mountain International Hotel Management School 00911E
4. Curtin University of Technology, Sydney Campus 02637B
5. Macquarie University 00002J
6. Macquarie City College 00002J
7. Sydney Institute of Business and Technology (SIBT) 01576G
8. Sydney West International College (SWIC) 02110M
9. TAFE, NSW 00591E
10. The University of Newcastle 00109J
11.  The University of New England 00003G
12. The University of Sydney, Taylors College 01781B
13. The University of Sydney 00026A
14. The University of Western Sydney 00917K
15. University of Wollongong

1. Bond University – 00017B
2.  Griffith University 00233E
3.  James Cook University, Singapore
4. Queensland Institute of Business & Technology (QIBT) 01737F
5. The University of Queensland – 00025B
6. University of the Sunshine Coast 01595D

1. Bradford College 00123M
2. Eynesburry College 00561M
3. Flinders University 00114M
4. South Australia Institute of Business & Technology (SAIBT) 02193C
5. University Of Adelaide 00123

VICTORIA – Melbourne
1. Deakin University 00113b
2. Holmsglen Institute of TAFE 00012G
3. La Trobe University 00115M
4. Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology (MIBT) 01590J
5. Monash College 01857J
6. Monash University 00008C
7. Monash University, Taylors College 01160J
8. Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University 00122A
9. Victoria University of Technology 00124K
10. William Angliss Institute of TAFE 01505M

1. Canning College 00463B
2. Curtin International College 02042G
3. Curtin University of Technology 00301J
4.  Edith Cowan University 00279B
5. Murdoch College 00429D
6. Murdoch Institute of Technology 01125A 
7. Murdoch University 00125J
8. Perth Institute of Business and Technology (PIBT) 01312J
9.  Phoenix Academy 00066D

Other colleges:
1. St. Geaorge & Sutherland Community College
2. Australian Harbour International College